151 McKenzie Creek Road
Scotts Valley, CA
(Price Reduction) $725,000 — 2.03 acres
This home is lovingly named "Sans Souci" which means without worry, free of care...
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email MaryBeth McLaughlin
- Two cabins on 2 acres
- Nestled among giant Redwoods and McKenzie Creek, a year round creek
- Cabin #1 is bright and airy and boasts a cozy bedroom with a large walk-in closet, a spacious living room that’s open to the kitchen with high ceilings, skylights, an office nook and a beautiful stone hearth for the wood stove. The kitchen includes a side bar and pantry area. Over a dozen newer large dual-pane windows throughout.
- Cabin #2 features vaulted ceilings & windows galore. Beautiful redwood paneling with custom built-in shelving. Convertible space allows use as a 1 bedroom with an office or 2 bedrooms. The bathroom has been updated with tile countertops, tile shower stall and a vessel sink. The living room is open to the kitchen area.
- This property includes an attached single car garage
- An entertainer’s wonderland with 1500 SF of multi-level decks throughout the property complete with a mini zip-line
- Sale includes 2 parcels 094-061-07 & 094-061-11
- A top-notch school district, convenient commute location and a fantastic friendly neighborhood
Come soothe your soul at this unique home as you look out upon your 2 acres of forest