Ridge Top Log Home - Morgan Hill, Ca
$495,000 — 36.41 acres (per Assessor)
Beautiful view to the East of the mountains, canyons and far off city lights of Morgan Hill and Gilroy.
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
Charming 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath 2000 sq ft log house with long range views. Compeltely off-grid, this two story charmer has many amenities.
- 2 bedrooms and a bath upstairs as well as one bedroom and a bathroom on the main floor
- Kitchen features a Wolf range, dishwasher and low energy refrigerator
- Vaulted ceilings and well maintained wood flooring
- Wood burning stove, a forced air heater, and central A/C
- Solar electricity with a backup industrial propane generator
- Propane heat and hot water, a well with an electric pump and a working windmaill pump
- A lovely back deck with wood burning hot tub and serious views
- High speed Internet service is available
- All improvements have permits on file in Santa Clara County
This mountain land has about two acres cleared around the house and the rest is wooded. A 45 minute drive to either Gilroy or Santa Cruz. If a log home with sun, privacy, and room to roam are what you want… this is for you.
N 37 03' 13.83"
W 121 44' 24.73"
NOTE: you can see most of the roads on Google Earth
NE Corner N 37 03' 16.94"
W 121 44' 23.78"
Shown by appointment. Broker will help show. Call Deborah Donner at 408.395.5754.