1450 Foxglove Lane - Boulder Creek, CA
List Price: $1,150,000 - Sold Price: $1,081,028
3/2 house - Days on Market (DOM) 7
Walk all the way to the ocean from your mountain retreat through publicly owned lands...
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
You can hear the birds sing, the trees breathe and walk to the ocean. Bring your olive trees, vegetables, horses, bicycles, and hiking boots..It is all here on this gorgeous 23 acres parcel with a 3/2 home with big decks and views of Mt. Umunhum. This setting and location seldom come to market, please call to view this gem.
- 3 bedroom 2 bath 2200+ sq ft home with bonus room on its' own level
- Expansive new upper and lower redwood decks
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace
- Inviting Great Room is filled with windows bringing the light and stellar views inside
- Great Room has custom hand-hammered railings and solid Alder flooring
- Freshly painted walls and ceilings
- View from Master Bedroom and deck
- All new Redwood decks with iron railings, over $40,000
- 23+ park like acres with trails for horses, cycling or hiking
- Various usable areas with sunny garden spot
- 1/2 mile shared border with Big Basin State Park
- Walk from your front door to the ocean without trespassing
- The Foxglove community shares 160 acres
- Only 4 other homes on a 1.5 mile private, gated, paved road
- Big Basin Water District
$35 per square yard carpeting allowance. Pick out your own carpeting for bedrooms and bonus room.
House is turn key. Ready to move in.
The property borders a remote part of Big Basin State Park and is virtually indistinguishable. You could be on your property or the park. It all looks the same. The park also ensures no future development
Where the only sound is nature.