20911 Locust Drive
Los Gatos, CA
$925,000 — 0.36 acres
Charming attention to detail...
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
In this Aldercroft Heights home.
Delightful, romantic home with unique details throughout and beautiful, expansive views. Huge living room with vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace surround and fairytale interior balcony overlooking from upstairs. Large master suite with extended extra room (office? baby? exercise?) and exterior balcony overlooking the view. Various outdoor living areas including a large deck across the view-side of the home. First floor of separate two-car garage for an office, guest room or creative studio. Fantastic commute location! Ten minutes to downtown Los Gatos from this charming permanent-vacation getaway! Rumor has it that the home was custom built by a carpenter for his true love.
- Lovingly built in 1935
- Two bedrooms/ two bathrooms
- Master bedroom has sun drenched bonus room and private deck
- Spacious living room with luminous alcove, fireplace, french doors and vaulted ceilings
- Separate light filled dining room
- Charming kitchen with built in appliances and views of the canyon
- Skylight cupolas in both the living room and upstairs bath
- Artistic touches throughout; stained glass, leaded glass windows, carved wooden balconies and banisters, turrets, cupolas, and exterior wall art
- Two car garage with workshop below
- Mature landscaping with fruit trees (original landscape design plan available)
- Fenced yard
- Private feeling in an established neighborhood
- Los Gatos schools
- Minutes to Hwy 17