19115 Highway 9
Boulder Creek, CA
$1,150,000 — 24.5 acres
A gateway for Silicon Valley professionals...
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
looking for a secluded getaway or a full-time residence away from the traffic and buzz of the flatlands.
- Over 1 million square feet located at the southern border of Castle Rock State Park and at the northern end of the community of Boulder Creek
- Located in the San Lorenzo River headwaters, the river meanders through the property
- The recently updated two story, high efficiency custom home was originally built in 2010 and features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- bonus/game room
- utility room with gas/electric laundry hookups
- large covered porch on first floor and second floor sitting-porch
- new furnace, water-heater, and new flooring throughout
- There are five additional outbuildings on the property
- Electrical service and phone are underground to maintain the beauty of the property
- Features a productive well and 10,000 gallons of water storage and treatment, including property firefighting hookups per county requirements
- The house is located near a meadow and the river while the upper areas of the property behind the house are easily accessible by trails.
- Home is easily accessed off Hwy 9 with a large secure gated entrance
- Situated approximately 15 miles from Saratoga, this is an ideal commute location.
- This house easily sleeps 8+ and its' closeness to multiple State Parks makes this the perfect weekend getaway