21720 Hwy 9
Boulder Creek, CA
$1,300,000 — 51.17 acres
A Heritage property...
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
This is your chance to create your own haven.
- Over 50 acres of natural beauty nestled amongst several State Parks
- Private, gated entry
- An exclusive valley with sunny meadows, redwood trees and creek frontage (seasonal)
- 2 small architecturally unique cabins
- Solar, and water systems in place
- Various sheds and outbuildings
- Property is adjacent to Open Space on one side
- Sepervirens Fund owns the property on the other side (California's first land trust and the only organization dedicated exclusively to protecting the redwood forests of the Santa Cruz Mountains)
- Located a short distance from Big Basin State Park, Castle Rock State Park and Parks & Rec land
- Sunny, open meadow
- Much of the acreage is undiscovered
- Mature foliage including redwood trees
- 13 miles from Saratoga, and 8 miles from Boulder Creek
- Perfect for a horse ranch, a garden, a corporate retreat, an artist community, a weekend getaway, a nature retreat or ...?
- Plenty of privacy
- Potential to timber harvest
- TP zoning provides a discount for property taxes.