230 Fern Rock Way
Boulder Creek, CA
$225,000 — 0.193 acres
A CZU Fire opportunity...
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
Looking to build your own custom home in the Santa Cruz Mountains?
Part of the CZU fire
Was a 2 bed, 1 bath 1008 sq ft home built in 1983
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac paved road
- Flat building area with sunny views are the setting for this property
An intact sewer (two neighborhood homes are standing/occupied)
Private Mutual water and Sewer System - Big Basin Water
- Property cleaned up and ready for its' next iteration
Got pre clearance approval for a 3bd 2ba 1600 sq ft home
Temporary power pole installed
Approved drawings can be part of a sale
A view and garden capacity
- The sun-drenched lot features a driveway and plenty of street parking for guests
- Perfectly located just 45 minutes from Silicon Valley, 35 minutes from Santa Cruz, and 1 mile to downtown Boulder Creek schools, shopping, and parks.
- Easy access to main highway
- Enjoy golfing at nearby Boulder Creek Golf Club, or hiking at Big Basin State Park 13 miles away
- Last 2 photos depict the previous home for instructional purposes only