2452 Fanning Grade
Ben Lomond, CA
$340,000 — 6.768 acres
Rebuild a home on this private, picturesque parcel?
|Want to See this Property?|
|Email Deborah Donner
Previous home burned down, some infrastructure still in place.
Located in the hills above Ben Lomond
Off grid with water, power sources and septic system
- Mostly level, usable acreage
- Last 1/2 mile to property maintained by a coalition of neighbors
- Includes small garage, sheds
- 3 water holding tanks totaling 5700 gallons piped to Crystal Springs
- Property upper boundary is 200 yards from access to Fall Creek State Park which accommodates hiking, horseback riding, etc. on 4,500 acres
- Possible owner financing
- Shown by appointment only
- An opportunity for buyers to submit plans to the county (to rebuild the burned down cabin that was built prior to building permits) by December 6, 2018 has passed, but worth looking into an extension?
- Per the owner: the property has not been logged in more than a century. Many redwoods tower near or above 200ft. There is one virgin redwood, adjacent to the road. I always kept the upper acres nicely manicured. The bank contiguous on downhill side to home site is terraced and grapes once grew there.